PINPOINT are always looking for people who bring enthusiasm and intellectual to our team. We have the following long-term recruitment jobs.
1. Strong Leadership and management skills, investment-decision making abilities especially by
using Long/short strategy.
2. Responsible for portfolio management, involving in order placing and following up orders
3. Responsible for asset allocation among cash and investment products.
4. Responsible for stock selection and portfolio analysis.
5. Responsible for using order-placing time management to increase performance.
6. Conduct due diligence and provide effective suggestions.
1. Degree holder in economy, management, finance or other related discipline with at least 5
years work experience in investment management function in brokerage, private equity funds
or mutual funds.
2. Thorough understanding of investment instruments with hands-on investment experience.
3. Strong financial networking, excellent communication skills and good team player.
1. Conducting extensive research and provides investment solution and ideas on the assigned
2. Analyzing financial reports and performing forecast, valuation, rating and risk assessment on
the assigned sectors.
3. Develops and maintain financial data for analyzing and modeling.
4. Providing an in-depth analysis and a comprehensive understanding on the industrial cycle.
5. Providing professional advices and guidance for other junior analysts.
1. At least 3 years relevant experience in research analysis.
2. Degree holder in economy, management, finance or other related discipline.
3. Ability to work independently.
4. Demonstrated analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Responsible, rigorous, ability to work under stress, excellent communication and execution
1. Performing daily fund accounting and NAV calculation, preparing reconciliation of stock, cash,
general ledgers, etc.
2. Execute subscription / redemption orders and maintain the shareholders records.
3. Performing cash management function.
4. Preparing ad-hoc fund accounting related reports.
5. Conducting compliance monitoring as per the investment restrictions of portfolio and regulatory
1. Degree holder in accounting, finance, computer science or other related discipline.
2. At least 2 years relevant experience.
3. Conscientious, work carefully, stable, diligent, sense of responsibility.
4. Proficiency in fund account system and MS Office.
We are always looking for talented people to our team. If you wish to explore career opportunities with us, please send your resume to HR@pinpointfund.com.